Our Data Protection Policy was update on the 15/05/2018.
Gourmetjaen.com is a website from Azzaytuna, S.L. CIF B87869483.
One of the values we identify ourselves with is transparency, for that reason we want you to know from the beginning, that the privacy of your data is very important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
On this website, the users’ personal data are respected and safeguard. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide requested services.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Azzaytuna, S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data:
- Responsible: Azzaytuna, S.L.
- Commercial name: Alzay Oleum
- NIF/CIF: B87869483
- Address: P.I. Llano Mazuelos, Calle Cibeles – Parcela 20 23692, Alcalá la Real – Jaén (España).
- email: email@example.com
- Activity: Extra Virgin Olive Oil selling
- Jaen Trade Registry / Sheet J-22976 · Volume 607 · Page 148
For the purposes of the statements in the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the “Users of the web and subscribers” data treatment .
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
The following principles will be applied to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles which meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes and we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the safekeeping period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security together with confidentiality of your personal data is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data managed in Azzaytuna, S.L. come from:
- Contac form
- Subscription newsletter form
- Register in the customer’s area.
What are your rights when you provide us your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about how Azzaytuna, S.L. is dealing with personal data whether it concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Refuse the treatment
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the inaccurate data rectification. Deletion may also be requested when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In specific circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Azzaytuna, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data which concerns you, the one you have given us. They will be given in a common use and mechanical structured reading format. You also have the right to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Azzaytuna, S.L. there are different systems for capturing personal information and the information provided by interested persons is treated with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Surname, Email, Telephone to respond to the requirements of users of Azzaytuna, S.L. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. The data you provide will be located on the servers of Professional Hosting (supplier of Azzaytuna, S.L.) within the EU.
- Newsletter subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, City and Date of birth (this last field is not mandatory) to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. The form to activate the subscription is located in the Mailchimp environment, property of The Rocket Science Group. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are also managed by Mailchimp. Therefore, the data you provide will be located in the Mailchimp servers, outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is certified for the EU-U.S. privacy shield
- Customer registration form: To acquire any of the products we sell through our website it is essential to register you as a customer. This step is done through the registration area or from the order form of the WoocommerceService ecommerce platform and the data are stored in the WordPress user database.
There are other purposes we treat your personal data for:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use applicable by law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. Azzaytuna, S.L. can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Azzaytuna, S.L. will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriated in each case and previously accepted by the user of Azzaytuna, S.L. Your data will be treated with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Azzaytuna, S.L. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case the profiles of followers in social networks will be used to send advertising individually.
According to the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Azzaytuna, S.L. (Azzaytuna, S.L.) with address in P.I. Llano Mazuelos, Calle Cibeles – Plot 20 23692, Alcalá la Real – Jaén (Spain) will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
Azzaytuna, S.L., does not sell, rent or lease personal data which can identify any user, to third parties without prior consent. Nor will it be done in the future. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimacy for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The data which are being treated are identifying data. Specially protected data are not treated.
How long will your data be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools used to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide strictly necessary services for the development of the activity, Azzaytuna, S.L., shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Azzaytuna, S.L. to analyze the use made by the users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Azzaytuna, S.L. (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Soluciones Web On Line S.L with address in Spain. More information at: htps: //www.profesionalhosting.com/empresa/empresa.html Soluciones Web On Line S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Azzaytuna, S.L.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Azzaytuna, S.L.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Azzaytuna, S.L.
When browsing through Azzaytuna, S.L. Unidentifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data, those related to your browsing habits through third-party services are also collected. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and confidentiality
Azzaytuna, SL, is committed to use and treat data including personal data, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to safeguard them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol which makes your data travel in an integral and secure way. That is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encoded.
Azzaytuna, S.L., cannot guarantee the absolute safety of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Azzaytuna, S.L. will make sure that anyone who is authorized by Azzaytuna, S.L. to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), it will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization Azzaytuna, S.L., shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are unique responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send us, dismissing Azzaytuna, S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Azzaytuna, S.L. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
In the case of registered users in the store, they can exercise this right by deleting their profile through the user area located on My Account page
Azzaytuna, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In those cases, Azzaytuna, S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, Azzaytuna, S.L., does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In relation to the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, Azzaytuna, S.L., undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
The personal data that you provide us by filling in this form will be processed by Azzaytuna, S.L. as responsible for this web. The purpose of the collection and processing of your data is to respond to your query or contact you in case it is necessary. The legitimacy is made through the consent of the interested party. We inform you that the information you provide will be located on the servers of Professional Hosting, property of Soluciones Web On Line S.L.